Disclaimer - Psyche-Care
Prior to proceeding further, please read the following disclaimer that:
- All consultations which Christine Bennett and/or Emily Dylan ("your counsellor/s") may give, are given on condition that any contractual or other legal rights and or obligations created between your counsellors/s and you ("the client/clients") shall be governed by the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Any decision made and or any action taken by you as a consequence of consultations provided by your counsellor/s, is at your own risk and is and remains solely your responsibility.
- Your counsellor/s does/do not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, and or injury whatsoever suffered, nor for any action or inaction by you, consequent upon any said consultations.
- By submitting yourself for any consultation or evaluation, you acknowledge your own risk factor and understand and agree that you are prohibited from bringing any action at law or otherwise, against your counsellor/s, for consultations as herein provided.
- If you have a history of mental illness or are currently experiencing any symptoms of mental imbalance, including chronic stress, depression, distress and or anxiety, your counsellor/s recommends that you seek immediate professional help from a qualified practitioner in your local area.
How can counselling help you?
Christine Bennett and Emily Dylan offer help through counselling and psychotherapy. Christine finds that Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Ericksonian Hypnosis and lifestyle education can make a significant difference to improve mood. Emily utilizes a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approach and Positive Psychology techniques. Medicare and private health fund rebates are available for eligible clients.